Wednesday 13 June 2012

Changes and Chances

I think I found happiness.

My big day was June 11, 2012. In my lost of drive to fight this battle called life, God lit my light again. It was not a tough decision at all, it was something I asked for. In my long three months of waiting for a nice job and exploring the world, I found my place


Yes dear all, I am now a Kapatid or from TV5. How did I get in? I have a good friend and a good track record. Hehe! I say it wasn't tough because I was with ABS-CBN for three years and during the months that I didn't have a show, nagisip-isip ako kung san ba ako nabibilang sa mundo. But I really prayed hard for something nice to happen to me. I tried a lot, I went corporate but It wasn't what my heart is telling me to do. So asked God if He could make something for me and in the right time, He gave what I've asked Him for.

I had a difficulty telling my friends coz they are all Kapamilyas. It was also difficult especially in twitter and facebook. In twitter majority of my 2000+ followers are fans of ABS-CBN artists. I was afraid of tweeting directly that I am now from TV5, I just tweeted the logo of Artista Academy, my show. I guess they'll understand what message I am conveying. And with facebook, I just posted this:

In my honest opinion ABSCBN is the best in the industry. The best bec 80% of television is Entertainment. News belongs to GMA7. TV5 is a poor third but when great minds from ABS and GMA work w/ TV5, then the game is on! It takes people to create a good network, not d other way around. Stop questioning me why I transferred, kelangan ko lang magtrabaho. :)


I am serious about that post. I am a Kapamilya since I was a kid. I watch majority of their shows. And worked for them for 3 years. But I came to the point where I felt I was not appreciated. Not only me, majority feels the same. I was just different because I had the choice. It was now or never. And I wasn't afraid to say I quit. I am tough because I know I am able. And so I left. But I left with no bitterness because that company made me a better and intelligent media practitioner. I was just not happy about being there anymore. And I hope people who mind understands.


So cheers to courage! Cheers to changes and chances!


Michael Foz
June 13, 2012 11:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment