Thursday 17 May 2012

TV: Tell-a-vision

It's been a while since I've visited this site. Let's put it this way... I was busy! Yes, with nothing I believe. Haha! I am a certified bum.

Now is the time to share what I have in mind. What should I share? Hmm... lately I've been feeling strange with myself. I feel so down and low. Maybe because of this long lived boredom of mine for 3 long months now. Well, I really feel worthless. Nah! This is just all in my head.

(Photos: Credits to owners)

Ok what's up with the world lately? We have Manny Pacquiao opposing gay marriage, Jessica Sanchez's battle to be in the Top 2 of American Idol and that Thrilla in NAIA between the Santiagos and Friends versus Mon Tulfo.
 
Let's keep this short and sweet alright?

Manny Pacquiao opposing gay marriage has had downsides for the Fighting Pride of The Philippines. First was being banned from The Grove and from Mario Lopez's Extra. But Manny denies that he won't be guesting anymore. He also clarifies issues regarding quoting a verse from the Book of Leviticus in the Bible condemning gays. Which also was clarified by the writer that Manny really didn't quote the verse from the Bible but it was the writers call to put the verse on the article. And now, the gay community asking Nike to drop their sponsorship with Manny. How unfortunate can you get Manny? Well just one thing brotha, before uttering any derogatory words to a group in the society, think of the consequences. It might cost you your fortune when you keep being stupid.

Jessica (should be) on the Top 2 of the American Idol Season 11 seems to be a big deal for Filipino fans. well, you can't blame us. She's carrying our country (and Mexico) with her. And c'mon she deserves it! So what did I do when clock strike 12NN in the Philippines? I voted for her thru Skype. It actually worked! Hehe! I hope she gets in. I even included her in my prayers. I'm a fan! Really!

then last but the not least, The Santiagos versus the Tulfos. Well I have to say this one's a tough call. Choosing between two not-so-good-entities will make you really think. So I choose not to choose. I don't know who to believe in. The media will always be biased in reporting. TV5 is for the Tulfos and GMA7 is for the Santiagos. ABS-CBN I bet won't also be fair.

So there! The chaotic but fun world of show business. And hey, there's a reason why it's called show business right?

Michael Foz
May 18, 2012 1:20PM

No comments:

Post a Comment