Tuesday 29 May 2012

CJ Corona and Love Letters

Corona is convicted and Love Letters are everywhere! Connection?

So today marks a historic event for the Philippines as 20 senator-judges voted guilty over the Chief Justice and only 3 voted not guilty.

In a rude sense, I kinda felt happy about the verdict. Well, I foremost hate corrupt officials of this corrupt government. I don't have a wide knowledge on this trial but I am with majority of the Filipinos. This country needs a good leader and a corrupt official like Mr. Corona who has 82 dollar accounts, questionable real estate properties among others is not considered one good leader. Unfortunately for him, he will be an icon of corruption... like Erap! And like many other officials who has yet to be investigated and convicted. I hope they all get to go to jail!


And on the lighter part, I went to my brother's house and suddenly while watching the news brings out a box of love letters and hands them to me for me to read. I felt my brother's sadness. He had too damn many cute looking boyfriends but he ends up today with none, not even one. But what struck me was the genuine love in those love letters. I felt like my brother's one lucky guy to have all of those people who truly loved him. It was to that point that I compared myself to him and damn I'm not even close to what he has achieved in his past relationships. I had really bad relationships. So here I am, looking for my love letters. And I did found some. I just read the first line and bam back to the envelopes. Well I am somewhat proud of my relationships but it really breaks my heart to realize that it was my fault why none have stayed. poor boy. Haha!


So I make a promise... I will not have bad relationships anymore. Ill try. For maybe one day when I come looking for those love letters again I can have the courage to read top to bottom and just say Hey I had a good one!


Michael Foz
May 29, 2012 / 10:57PM

No comments:

Post a Comment