Monday 23 April 2012

Wait. Set. Go!

I have a problem with the virtue of patience. It is proven by my colleagues and friends that I am not a big fan of Patience. If someone is late for more than 15 minutes, then my temper challenges me. I know my exes know that. That's what gets me in trouble.

I am a fan of accuracy and time. And for some reason I believe in this statement:

"Though Patience is a Virtue, TIME is GOLD"

It has been a week since my interview with this Events, Marketing and Advertising company. Though I always get updates from my friend who is the consultant of the company, I don't know why it is this long to wait until I start working. I feel bored now. I feel that I really want to start already, right at this moment. (Haha) Well I am still lucky! I know some people who waits a year or more just to land a job. I am still thankful. This patience really bug me and when it does, my mind plays. And sometimes I don't want what it tells me. I think I just have to wait and enjoy every minute, hour and day of my bum days.

Now I have another problem... how will I say goodbye to my colleagues in ABS-CBN? WellI I will on the first day of work in my new job. (Hahahaha)

For now I have to:

Wait... Set... then finally Go!

Michael Foz
April 24, 2012 / 11:52 AM


No comments:

Post a Comment