Saturday 14 April 2012

Friday the 13th

For some, Friday the 13th is "Malas". But yesteray when I started my day, I claimed that the day would be my lucky day.

Lemme just share my happiness.

I have a new job!!!!

It all started when I got a call from the hr of this advertising, events and marketing company in Ortigas last Thursday. She set me an interview the next day, friday the 13th. Well the "malas" day for some was my lucky day. I went there without expecting anything. I actually got lost looking for the office. When the hr approached me, she ask me if I knew that particular person she's asking me about. I told her yes. To my surprise, my friend who the hr is talking about is actually the consultant of the company. I was so surprised I didn't expect it.

She interviewed me, then asked another boss to interview me, then to the President of the company. Happy that I got them asking me to join the company. I thanked my friend for giving me the opportunity to be a part of their creative staff.. I am excited for the job and for this new world I'll be venturing into.

And of course, that day wouldn't be possible without Bro up above who continuously hears my prayer. My friday the 13th was my luckiest day so far.

Michael Foz
April 14, 2012, 5:13PM

No comments:

Post a Comment