Monday 8 October 2012

Cyber Loko

I'm back! LOL

It has been over a month since I last posted a blog. Wow! Ang tagal na pala. I really don't know what happened pero I think I was just too busy with work I forgot to share my thoughts with you. So what's the latest fuzz? Hmm...

The much talked about Cyber Crime Bill. So what's this bill all about? Well for a normal citizen it says "You-cant-fuckin-tweet-about-me-anymore". Well for me that's what it says. Then comes the libel issue etc. But that's something legal people need to explain. Hehe! I might post something wrong. Or oops! Can I post a blog about this? I might be sued for this post. LOL!

But whatever it is, the internet wouldn't be as exciting as it is today if this bill becomes a law. I just hope it won't.


Michael Foz
Oct 8, 2012 / 10:52PM

No comments:

Post a Comment