Monday 20 August 2012

How Shit Works

Did you ever feel stupid and sad at the same time? If you ask me, yes it's this day at this hour right at this very minute.

I think and breathe showbiz. I like showbiz but I (sometimes) don't like the dirty tactics behind someone's stardom. Why can't we just work fair and clean? Why do we have to step on other people just to get to our goals?! I have questions, I have the answers but I don't like to accept and understand.

I remember quitting something coz I really didn't like the idea of "how it works" and now I am back to something my brain doesn't understand and my principles can't swallow. Now I really feel stupid. I feel like a jerk fighting for someone else's dream but whose fate was predetermined. It's hard. It's fuckin stupid. I think I have to replace someone in that movie Moron 5 right now. Or should I audition for the Part 2?! Damn! Magna Cum Laude and here you are being stupid in its most literal and hurtful sense.

I'm the saddest coz my contestant was booted out of Artista Academy. He had low grades daw. That's like freakin bullshit! I believe in that kid and so are 90% of the staff. He should've stayed longer in the competition for three reasons, he is driven and he has the talent aside from the given that he's good looking. As they say, only one wins. In his case, he had it but it was taken away from him. That's the shittest part of it.

I know the business of showbiz, I know its fuckin dirty but I didn't know it could hurt this bad for someone you care about. Whose dreams were taken away from him. Someone who was worth the stardom, someone who was worth it all.

Teka puputulin ko na dito, I might say something I might regret in the future. Oh hell no I won't fuckin regret anything I've said. It's my page and it's freedom of speech. Hoho LOL!!

I guess I have to RE welcome myself in this world. Hahaha! Welcome Mike, it's been three years accept how the business works. Oh shoot wait, I grew up in a Catholic school, I believe in my God and I have a rosary wherever I go... Now you get it, I won't lose who I am for what you're asking me. Me over anything else! That you have to ACCEPT.

Michael Foz
August 20, 2012 / 7:50PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment